Black Skulls
Welcome to Black skulls forum if i declared you a member of this team and you haven't signed in please do so if your already an member simply log in.
Black Skulls
Welcome to Black skulls forum if i declared you a member of this team and you haven't signed in please do so if your already an member simply log in.
Black Skulls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Skulls

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Dueling Network
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 pm by The Crow

» how to make gud deck?5steps
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm by The Crow

» synchron stardust deck
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm by The Crow

» Helo im the new member XD
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm by TECNO-339

» Mission #1 teams
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm by Moon_Shadow

» Hi .............. *_*
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:54 pm by Anima

» Battle Records : Beginning
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm by KING JACK

» Whats upp this be sparkzz aka spark well i love to duel im gonna be the best at it
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 pm by Sparkzz

» hi guys im jurekralj
Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm by Moon_Shadow

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mission #1 teams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Admin
Nemesis

Mission #1 teams Empty
PostSubject: Mission #1 teams   Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

hey everybody some of you have different forum names from your hamachi names so i will be pairing you guys up by your hamachi name because that makes things more easier for me.Now i gave some of you the opportunity to pick a number thus deciding who you will be paired up with.after you guys contact your partners make a new topic in the tournament section in the forum and then record your duels with (wins and loses). So without further do here the match ups for mission#1
Team# 1
1:BS thecrow
2:BS darkness shines

Team# 2
3:BS girish
4:BS red

Team# 3
5:BS king jack
6:BS nemesis

Team#4
7:BS Roberts
8:BS Drakos

Team#5
9:BS jurekralj123
10:BS neos alius

Team#6
11:BS karasu
12:BS airo

Back to top Go down
KING JACK

KING JACK

Mission #1 teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission #1 teams   Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 pm

cool
when we start
Back to top Go down
Anima

Anima

Mission #1 teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission #1 teams   Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

hey nemesis...whats up Smile emm have u found any1 to put in team with me? cuz it would be good practice and good progress if we finish as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
UchihaBlood

UchihaBlood

Mission #1 teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission #1 teams   Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Cam i join a team plz and wuts the ham ?
Back to top Go down
Moon_Shadow

Moon_Shadow

Mission #1 teams Empty
PostSubject: Moments of a Farewell   Mission #1 teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Dear team mates
In the few moments that I had the opportunity, I shared with you the essence of mutual help and friendship. We both live and exciting episodes as duelists and it is in this spirit of friendship and unity that I reported that for personal reasons I will not be able to duel in the near future.
Nemesis as you know from the beginning that I am very grateful that you conceived me this opportunity and believed me. I'm not abandon the team, I just will be very busy and I will not give my best as it should be. So I hope, my friend, that when I return you allow me to be able to duel and to continue to let me live this adventure.
I delivered this speech before I fight under the Goal # 1 and I regret not being able to have finished this your desire, Nemesis.
Thanks to all my friends, mainly RedXII and Nemesis, who showed me a hand in addition to dueling, a world where together we compete for victory.
Hope you do not forget me, because this discourse is related, not an abandonment, but with a temporary retreat.
Nemesis, RedXII and all, just remember to always fight for this the team of renown and prestige that really are.
Until one day my friends duelists.
The dismissal of today becomes tomorrow's memory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission #1 teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission #1 teams   Mission #1 teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission #1 teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Skulls :: Team News-
Jump to: